Restoration of sensitive habitats and ecosystems
Ecological remediation and restoration are often required in order to restore the environment to its former condition.
IBC has experience of large-scale restoration in sensitive internationally recognised protected areas including:
- Developing cost proposals and working with quantity surveyors to price-up works
- Developing Ecological Method Statements of proposed works
- Sourcing specialised equipment or contractors, seeding products, trees etc.
- Working and supervising construction contractors and skilled equipment personnel e.g. 360 drivers
- Signing off works and providing feedback to statutory and regulatory agencies